Fall Cake Decorating Ideas
Fall Cake Decorating Ideas – Pictures Of Kitchen Decorating Ideas – Lodge Style Decorating Ideas.
Fall Cake Decorating Ideas
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- (idea) a personal view; “he has an idea that we don’t like him”
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; “it was not a good idea”; “the thought never entered my mind”
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; “he had in mind to see his old teacher”; “the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces”
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- A controlled act of falling, esp. as a stunt or in martial arts
- descend in free fall under the influence of gravity; “The branch fell from the tree”; “The unfortunate hiker fell into a crevasse”
- the season when the leaves fall from the trees; “in the fall of 1973″
- An act of falling or collapsing; a sudden uncontrollable descent
- A move which pins the opponent’s shoulders on the ground for a count of three
- descend: move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way; “The temperature is going down”; “The barometer is falling”; “The curtain fell on the diva”; “Her hand went up and then fell again”
Promise you won't laugh ……
The last Tuesday of the month is the evening my Sugarcraft Club have their meetings with guest demonstrators.
However the meeting yesterday evening was not as relaxing as usual as I was the demonstrator !
Now you’ve all finished rolling on the floor with laughter, let me reassure you it that was by default ! The proper demonstrator had double booked herself and so I was "persuaded" to fill in at the last moment to demonstrate cupcakes.
I have never been more terrified in my life ….. but luckily the Club members didn’t ask for their money back or fall asleep and I managed to scrape through it !
This is one of the several cupcake ideas I demonstrated ….. my good old "Atishhoo" cake as we are now in the middle of the cold and flu season, only this time I made the "patient" male, rather than a female ! Here’s the finished demonstration cupcake alongside the demo board I made showing the head partially finished so that it could be passed around the audience. It’s sitting on the programme showing me ….. just above our next demonstrator, Pat Ashby of Orchard Products …… wheeeeee !!!!!!
I’ll try anything once …..
How Lorraine and people can do this all the time is beyond me ….. way too stressful …… fondant and sweaty palms do NOT go together ! LOL
I’m now off to have a restorative cup of coffee with some friends !
It's a tough life being a Fairy ……..
Never one to turn down a challenge … ;o))) ….. this remark from vanessa-anne on my decorated "snowflake tree" photo ….. * Can you catch one of those fairies and glue it to a snowflake for your next cake? * got me thinking …….. could I catch one ?????
Luckily I stumbled upon this poor little fairy so exhausted from her night’s work that she’d fallen asleep on a spare snowflake, bauble in hand …….. so I didn’t have to catch her and glue her after all !
And if you believe that, you’ll believe anything ………….
Made Explore 18.11.2008